KANAPL can use Shift-JIS symbol as primitive functions or operators.
KANAPL can also use usual APL letters.
KANAPL can use the letters shown as follows as a variable name.
- Uppercase ASCII alphabets
- Kanji (Hanzi)
- Full width alphabets (Uppercase and Lowercase)
- Half width Katakana
Current version of KANAPL has limitations shown as follows.
- User defined function and jump is not avaiable.
- All elements of array must be numbers or characters. (Mixed array is not available)
- All length of array in another array must be the same.
A web page which works KANAPL is here
GitHub repository and README is here